- Slim frame for confined installation locations
- Chain drive ensures minimal maintenance costs
- Resistance class WK 2 in accordance with DIN V ENV 1627-1630:1999-04
- Opening and closing speed up to 0.5 m/s
- Up to 150,000 operating cycles per year
- Max. sizes, W = 4,000 mm, H = 5,130 mm
- Tested and certified by ift Rosenheim
Space-saving and secure
The EFA-SST® Efficient is a space-saving and springless high-speed spiral door, which was designed specifically for installations of restricted or limited dimensions. The highly insulating door blade, and the chain drive make the compact frame dimensions possible. The door is virtually maintenance-free due to the lack of any counterbalance. Owing to the selected drive system and the specialist equipment, the door has attained resistance class WK 2, meaning it automatically becomes intruder-resistant each time it is closed.
There are a variety of applications for the EFA-SST® Efficient range, including internal use and as a secure hall closing door. Fitting it with an on-site canopy means that the high-speed door can also be installed externally.
Durable with minimal wear
The door blade consists of laths which are connected by a hinge chain. Travel rollers are attached to the hinge chain and glide through the vertical and spiral-shaped guides during the doors opening and closing motion. This results in minimal noise being generated, negligible wear to the door blade, improved durability and overall an extended service life for the door system.